The first pattern is a 1940's Simplicity pattern, numbered 2741, for a scooped neck shirtwaist dress in either evening/ankle length or tea length with short or 3/4 sleeves and detachable cuffs/collar. It is size 14, bust 32 inches, and is partially cut (very neatly). The envelope is in sad shape, but the pattern is in great condition. No instructions are included (sorry, they are just missing and were when I purchased the pattern) but it is a simple dress to put together from what I can tell.
- Giveaway is open internationally.
- Must like Sew Damn Creative on Facebook and leave a comment on this post letting me know you have done so.
- For an extra entry, tweet this post and comment with a link to your tweet.
- For an extra entry, pin this post on Pinterest and comment with a link to your pin.
- You can combine your links and like comments into one, but I must have the links for extra entries to give you credit.
- Giveaway will be closed on Friday, June 7, 2013 at Midnight EST.
- Winners will be announced by no later than Sunday, June 9, 2013. Announcement will be done via blog post and on the Facebook page.